1. STM32 F405 MCU, Runs
betaflight_3.1.5_OMNIBUSF4SD, could run faster loop time.
2. Using F4 MCU controls OSD over SPI bus in DMA mode.
3. OSD Configation has been included in Betaflight GUI.
4. Built-in 5V/3A BEC.
5. Built-in galvanometer; With LC filter.
Upgrade version of OMNIBUS F4, the OMNIBUS F4 Pro added SD card supports, has 5v3A BEC, LC filter for Camera and VTX, build in Current sensor for high Integration Frame.
Built-in Current Sensor
On-Board Video Filter (only can supply 5V to VTX and Camera)
On-Board OSD (controllered by Betaflight, FC over SPI bus)
Mounting hole: 30.5×30.5mm
Input voltage: 2-6S
SCM: STM32 F405 MCU
Sensor: SPI Sensor MPU6000
Slot: standard SD card slot
1 x F4 Pro V2 Flight Controller (without cables)
1. Using a STM32 F405 MCU enble a faster response from the flight controller, The Omnibus AIO Pro V2 flight controller represents the new generation of FPV racing flight controllers with loads of integrated features and performance.
2. To start the flight controller has a built in OSD which can be configured directly within the betaflight GUI.
3. The built in SD card reader means you can store all your flight logs in incredible detail to help you fine tune your quadcopter to get the best performance out of it. Furthermore, the MPU6000 IMU runs on the SPI bus to get insanely fast readings from the IMU to the flight controller.
4. The Pro Version uses SBEC which makes less heat than LDO version (which is used in the standard Omnibus F4); Pro Version has a built in Current Sensor and Power Filter.
5. SBUS/PPM receiver selectabe via betaflight configurator (no resistor soldering required) Built in current sensor (0m50 sensor can handle up to 200A)