36mmx36mm board running F303 MCU
SBUS/PPM receiver selectabe via betaflight configurator (no resistor soldering required)
Built in current sensor (0m50 sensor can handle up to 200A)
Noise Power filter for FPV video gear (can power both video transmitter and camera)
Voltage Regulator allows you to power the board directly from your own battery (up to 4S), or via 5V supply directly from ESC
Built in OSD, SD Card Reader
MPU6000 IMU sensor running on SPI
This tight integration between the MCU and the OSD enables fast updates to the display and easy configuration of the OSD, which is managed straight from the BetaFlight configuration tool. You no longer need to worry about the extra hassle of configuring your OSD with a USB/UART adapter and 3rd party configuration tool, it’s all built into the flight control software.
Two options power up the board, Either connect battery directly to BAT/GND or supply 5V on one of the ESCs connections. However you obviously want to have voltage display in your OSD so just connect BAT/GND to your LiPo (up to 4S).
SPI Gyro Sensor MPU6000
On-Board OSD (controllered by Betaflight, FC over SPI bus)
SD Card solt
SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
2-4S Lipo Direct power
1x Flight Controller
If you have trouble geting the FC to recognise your PPM receiver, here is what you need to do.
You need to enable RX_serial in the GUI and turn UART3 on. Save and reboot the flight controller. Then re-selecting RX_PPM again on the GUY and the FC now communicates with your PPM receiver
1. The Omnibus AIO Pro V2 flight controller represents the new generation of FPV racing flight controllers with loads of integrated features and performance.
2. To start the flight controller has a built in OSD which can be configured directly within the betaflight GUI.
3. The built in SD card reader means you can store all your flight logs in incredible detail to help you fine tune your quadcopter to get the best performance out of it. Furthermore, the MPU6000 IMU runs on the SPI bus to get insanely fast readings from the IMU to the flight controller.
4. The Pro Version uses SBEC which makes less heat than LDO version (which is used in the standard Omnibus F3); Pro Version has a built in Current Sensor and Power Filter.
5. SBUS/PPM receiver selectabe via betaflight configurator (no resistor soldering required) Built in current sensor (0m50 sensor can handle up to 200A)